Local Interests Near North Fork Idaho!
Outdoor activities abound, including abundant wildlife viewing, hiking and fishing to name a few. A fully stocked private trout pond behind the lodge provides opportunities to fish or tool around in the on-site paddle boats.
Lodge staff can also assist in securing guided off-road Backcountry tours. Enjoy beautiful mountain sides covered with wildflowers, or scenic river and wildlife tours. Venture out on a guided fishing trip to high mountain lakes or blue ribbon trout streams and rivers.
For the more relaxed traveler, the lodge offers a large deck and seating with a cozy firepit and a relaxing shared outdoor hot tub. Lawn chairs and picnic tables are available for you to enjoy.
Nearby Attractions and Day Trips
- Salmon Select Horse and Mule Sale – Annually in April
- Big Hole National Battlefield – Wisdom, Montana
- Lost Trail Pass Ski Area
- River of No Return rafting trips
- Horseback riding trips
- Lewis and Clark History
- Darby Montana- Home of the “Yellowstone” TV series
- Gold Bug Hot Springs – Hike
- Gold mining history
- Gibbonsville School House and Museum
- Guided drift boat fishing trips
- Indian history – Sacajawea Interpretive Center
- Chief Joseph Cross Country Ski Trail
- Continental Divide