Tour 1: Off Road Into The Backcountry
Off Road Auto Tours
- Half Day – $125.00 per person w/drink & snack
- Full Day – $175.00 per person w/lunch
*May be a 20% cancellation fee for tours canceled 7 days before tour date
1) The tour with a little bit of everything. There are various routes to choose on a Salmon River canyon tour; ghost towns, gold mines, hot springs, water falls, scenic streams, Indian paintings, fishing, hiking and history. Abundant wildlife include Rocky Mountain big horn sheep, mountain goats, elk and a large variety of other wildlife. This is a photographers gold mine.
2) This is an Idaho tour to an old town with lots of history, scenic beauty, lakes, streams, hiking, and a beaver pond.
3) Step back into history and follow the route Lewis & Clark used during their epic journey. Lemhi county is the birthplace of Sacajawea and you can see where she was born and reunited with her brother.
Other Backcountry Tour packages are available to visit scenic lookouts, hot springs, the jagged peaks of the Continental Divide, and much more.
* Ages 18 and under are required to wear a helmet. Bring your own or ask about renting from us.